Sep 9, 2009

Back From Utah!

First, announcing the winners of the Autumn Rebecca Phillips contest: Amy won for guessing the correct birth date (Sept. 6th), Dave won for weight (he was only 2 ounces off from 8 lb. 7 oz.) and Katrina Bear won for the time (29 minutes off from 5:59 a.m.)
On Sat. I met up with Mandy and we went to Pleasant Grove. The Cummins have a charming townhouse. We all went for an adventure up American Fork Canyon. There was gold panning, hot dog roasting and the loop drive to Provo Canyon. Jackson is a charmer.




Then we got the news at 9:30 p.m. that Amy's water had broken. Mandy and I left for Logan and got there at 12:30 a.m. We all spent the night with Amy in labor. It was determined that Autumn just couldn't come the regular way and she was delivered c-section. Autumn is a sweet, darling baby. There are first pictures on Mandy's blog http://thefuddyduddy.blogspot.com
There will be more recent pictures coming. We feel so blessed to have such a wonderful and healthy baby here safely.
I got home from Logan tonight.

0 comments: