Oct 10, 2009

I am so spoiled!

For the third weekend in a row, I've been able to go on a great outdoor adventure. Sky is a wonderful vehicle for adventures. Today we saw magnificent views as we went on the unpaved road from Falls Creek Falls to the Palisade Dam and then along the reservoir. Celeste is a great adventurer. She was awake the entire time. Sky got nice and muddy.
Falls Creek Falls

Overlooking Swan Valley

The trees were frosted in snow. It was magical, like Narnia.
Gorgeous color
Snowy mountains, fall color and the reservoir

Can you find the sailboat?

There was a landslide by the dam.
The landslide area
Somebody's got to check out the rocks!

2 comments:

amy phillips said...

What beautiful fall colors! I didn't even know there was a back road to Palisade Resevoir. Looks like you had a lot of fun.

Katrina said...

Oooo! That's even prettier than I imagined. Lucky you!