Nov 29, 2009

A Utah Thanksgiving


Jackson and his parents hosted us for a delicious Thanksgiving dinner. (The babies were both asleep.)
Jackson got to open his Christmas present early. Mandy brought him the outfit.


Dads and Babies


G. Goose with half of the grandkids. Julia was enjoying SeaWorld in San Antonio and Celeste was in St. George.


The doll Autumn


Big Horn Sheep at Arches National Park


We hiked to Landscape Arch


Eating dinner at Zax restaurant in Moab



We all went to Canyonlands National Park















I put the people pictures on the blog, but of course the scenery and pics of it are incredible. It was such an enjoyable trip. What did Jackson think of it? Well as Mandy and I were leaving, Jackson put his arms out and after Mandy had him, he turned and waved good-bye to his mother.

These are fossils Mandy and I got at a Moab rock shop. The dinosaur bone was free. I've always wanted a fossilized fish and Mandy got an awesome collection of squid creatures.

2 comments:

Katrina said...

Thank you for an amazing Thanksgiving. You have spoiled everyday life for Jackson forever.

Bethany said...

I see some perfect Christmas cards in this blog. What an adventure!