
I spent Fri. night in Bountiful with Mandy. On Sat. we went to Midvale and got to see the cute Crenshaw apt. Then all of us met up with the Cummins family at The Living Planet Aquarium in Sandy. It was so fun to be part of the excitement of the two 2-year olds! (Thanks to Mandy for the videos and most of the pictures.)
This ranks right up there with touching and feeding the dolphins at Sea World with Julia. I got to touch the rays several times! (They are slimy.)
After Celeste and Jackson's naps, we all went to Katrina and Colin's in Pleasant Grove for more playing and a yummy spaghetti and meatball dinner.
Look quick. The sock monkey hats I crocheted don't stay on long. I hope Autumn and Julia are better sports about it.

1 comments:
how fun!!!
Julia loved her jocko socko hat, she wore it and people complimented on it and asked if i made it...they wanted to buy it.
Post a Comment