Jul 11, 2009

Getting Ready For Julia! Updated

So Celeste and Grammy were showing Mandy the new toddler bed when Mandy flopped down on it. Since it holds up to 50 lbs., I was astonished that she would do that. Apparently when I had said that the bed could serve as a little day bed or couch in the toy area, Mandy thought I meant for everyone and not just little people. I guess I put it together pretty well.
Grammy put a toddler bed together last night. We are all very excited to see Julia in August. She will have had her birthday and be 2 years old!
Julia has known how to blow kisses forever.


5 comments:

Katrina said...

Grammy's house is the coolest.

msm said...

I am glad it isn't a tickle me elmo bed. Isn't that how Amy needed stitches?

Meli said...

ohh how cute!!!! Julia will love it!!

Meli said...

oh oh and I forgot she will be two and already potty trained!!(even though in Bolivia she should have been already potty trained by one:(

Meli said...

Julia just watched that elmo video and she loves it!