May 29, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend


Despite the rain, Bethany, Celeste and I did a Sat. outing to Pocatello. Scott was busy catching a 7 lb. trout at Henry's Lake. We put flowers on my grandparents' graves: Ida and Frank Christensen & Martin O. Pehrson. And also on my mother's brother's grave and Joel's sister's grave. When Celeste saw the letters on all the grave markers, she kept singing the ABC song- the whole tune with random letters.


I wish I could decorate my parents' graves in Boise, but know since they were both veterans that there will be flags. I also would like to go to Bennington, but Amy and family are going to go there Monday and take care of Joel's grave.


Then we went to the Pocatello Zoo. It was free because we have I.F. Zoo passes. We liked the grizzly bear.

And the slide that comes out of a tree house.

0 comments: