The Phillips were here the weekend before last. The Pucketts from Minnesota visited here last week. Then the Cummins family was here last weekend and during which time there were also visits from the Pehrson cousins and the Nimtzes. These pictures are from Katrina's camera, so our blog entries will be amazingly alike. And probably what we say.
On Sat. we went to Bear World and enjoyed the baby black bears especially. See video at the end.
On Sat. we went to Bear World and enjoyed the baby black bears especially. See video at the end.
In the afternoon, I got to tend Jackson while his parents went to the temple.
He brought his
"Cars" tent to sleep in. He called me "honey" numerous times. (I think he calls adult females that.) He also said "I love you Grammy Goose" with no prompting. He is such a sweetheart.
In the evening we had Pehrson and Nimtz visitors. Luckily I had made 2 dutch oven birthday cakes.
Edith Pehrson (wife of my mother's 1st coursin) with daughter Karyn and her 3 children and daughter Leanne with her son.
After the Pehrsons left we put candles on half a cake that was left and Jackson helped by blowing them all out.
We played Meli's Bolivian dice game that doesn't have a name. We also played Wacky Six and the Nimtz's game Zooloretto.
On Sunday, Colin made biscuits and gravy for Mother's Day breakfast! We went to church and I stayed with Jackson in the nursery. Later in the day we went to the river to check on the baby geese. Jackson enjoyed feeding the adult geese. He wasn't afraid of them. He is only afraid of the wind and little trains at Bear World.
0 comments:
Post a Comment