Feb 17, 2009

And Another....


This couldn't possibly be ANOTHER contest, could it? YES! This picture really needs a caption!

9 comments:

Katrina said...

Julia and Celeste watching "24". Don't call them or bug them; they need to focus so they know what's going on.

Meli said...

celeste: I m so tired of having my picture taken, i'll rest on my cousins arm.
Julia: I have been smiling for this camera for two hours now...its time to put on a sad face for once


I dont know what else to say for a caption..i m not really good at those kind of games:)

Carolyn said...

Thank you Meli and Katrina! I think it's so incredible that Jackson and Celeste look like cousins with their chubby cheeks. And then in this picture, it shows Julia and Celeste's hair and eyes are the same color. Perfect cousins.

Colin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Colin said...

"Take a picture it will last longer. Oh wait, you are taking a picture."

Carolyn said...

"I told you we shouldn't have put the parakeets in the toilet"

Bethany said...

Julia: "I won't tell if you won't tell."
Celeste: "If we don't move, maybe they won't see us."

msm said...

Who won?

Scott said...

Call on me cousin, when you need to sit up, we all needed somebody to lean on...

Lean on me... when your not strong... I'll be your freind... help you sit up straight...