Both Mandy & I went to Logan to spend the 4th with the Phillips Family.
Autumn with light sticks.
The fireworks in Logan are done on July 3rd. They are set off from the USU stadium, which means the Phillips home is the best seat possible. It was a fantastic display and shhhhhh better than the Idaho Falls one.
(The reflection in all these pics is the roof of Mandy's car.)
The buddies in matching pajamas.
And the take down.....
On Wed. morning we went to a really good breakfast put on as a boy scout fund raiser.
I brought Autumn a gecko sprinkler.
We went up Logan Canyon for a yummy cookout.
Mandy & I went to Idaho Falls via Bear Lake Valley and went to the Bennington Cemetery. Mandy worked in Rexburg on Thurs. and then left for her Italy trip on Fri.
2 comments:
I really like your firework pictures with the reflection.
My favorite is Calvin sitting on the picnic table.
Post a Comment